25 September 2011

as-salam.



someone once said that i am not friendly enough in making friends, dont know how to mix with others and start the conversation. one day, you will see, they walk away from you, leave you behind and start forgetting you.

i have the answer to reply but i just said to myself, if they think they are my friends, my real friends, they wont leave me. true friends would never leave their friends behind. if they are my flesh and blood, they really have to accept the fact. this is me and always be me. 

i said, a true friend will always stick to each other.

if you still wanna leave me, just go. i wont stop you bcoz it's your choice. you can walk away and forget me, find other people who can be your best company. it is your life. dont waste your time by having me as your friend. you deserve the best.


No comments: