24 December 2012

When I have her to talk to.


salam.

her is referring to my sister. 

currently missing her. ohh, the other day, i was not feeling well. so i texted her and asked her what is wrong with me.


 this when the doctor in her is talking. yemmeh.


and i laughed when reading the text. i forgot what i replied and she called immediately, adviced me this and that. asked me to go to the hosp yada yada yada. forgot already.

but, this made and will always make me love her. cause she is my sister.


andd, last friday, i met Tiqa. yeah, she was from Malacca, directly to Larkin. i was from Tangkak and we planned to meet at Larkin. gedebang gedebung, we ended up makan makan dekat kfc. 

yeahh, lotsa cheesy wedges. lapau tau tapi bersih dikerjakan. we went home together. waiting for the bus almost 2 hours and so, ended up to go back by cab. choii ! mahal boleh. RM40. $-$


N.F.A

 

No comments: